Monday, April 16, 2012

DAY TWENTY - Saturday April 14

DAY TWENTY - Saturday April 14

I think we had our third day of cuts meetings today - and finished that task.

I did more staging while Patti was in the ballet studio with the dancers. I had those funny guys - including slightly sour guy - but all went smoothly.

Somewhere around here - a crazy global, multi-continental audition situation was in progress.  Janet, who is still in Chicago with the kids visiting my parents, has an audition in NY on Tuesday.  She needed some accompaniment recorded so I had one of our very skilled pianists play it here in Russia - I then emailed it to Janet and she could listen to it on her iPad.  Here's Olga playing for Janet!



Slava took Patti, Gregg and myself out to lunch at The Office.  We would talk a little business - then Slava said we should eat another course before continuing with more business.  More great "Horoshow's" and "Nyet problems."

Here we are:


Slava leaves tonight but he'll be back 10 days before we open.

In the evening I continued staging while Patti continued choreographing (what else?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment