Monday, April 30, 2012

DAY THIRTY ONE - Wednesday April 25

DAY THIRTY ONE - Wednesday April 25


In the morning, we did a big put together of act two – we didn’t quite get to the epilogue like I wanted to.

For lunch, I went to the Japanese restaurant alone. I finally got internet on my phone (when not in a wifi zone) so I could use my translator app from Google to ask for chicken - "kooritsa"!

During lunch, I saw that our poster was up at the front of the theatre! That's Ksenia (one of our Mary's) on the right. The flyer - which has the same image - makes mention of a director from NY, a choreographer from LA and a conductor from Chicago. 



Patti has been having terrible back/leg pain - sciatica or pinched disc kind of thing. Our stage manager (ex-dancer with this company), who has the same kind of pain, offered to give Patti one of her injections - which Ksenia (of poster) administered.  Hopefully it will help. Patti has also been having trouble sleeping so that, with the leg pain, is making things very difficult for her.  

In the evening, I had a great rehearsal working the comic couples then the romantic couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment