Monday, April 30, 2012

DAY TWENTY NINE - Monday April 23

DAY TWENTY NINE - Monday April 23


I was awakened at 7AM by one of my favorite alarm clocks – Phoebe on Facetime as she was brushing her teeth before she went to bed!

We are nearly at the halfway point and the days seem to be speeding by. It seems impossible that, in America, we’d be in technical rehearsals by now and opening at the end of this week. NOT POSSIBLE HERE.  For many reasons – double and triple casts – because of all the shows these folks are in, we can’t get everyone all the time – language barrier. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: we will need every bit of the 8 weeks that we’re here.

We worked the big end of act two scene in the morning. I started staging the principals and then Patti came in and we did the full company stuff together.  
  
Lunch?  Not sure.  But we had some.

In the evening I re-worked Lloyd choreo because we had a character missing yesterday and we will re-re-work it tomorrow. But it was a really fun session. Great character guys here!

I worked with Janet on the yearbook ad (due for Nathaniel's school) until pretty late.

No comments:

Post a Comment